Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sunday Should Be Fun

So Tiger is sitting well back at -4 going into the final round of the Masters. Tiger has never come from behind to win a Major. So there's always a first and playing in the same group as Lefty Phil might just give Tiger the fire in his belly that seems to have been missing so far this week.I'm sure it's been there all week but now it's ready to come out.

I think the boys at the top will fall back and the winning score at the end of the day will be -8. Tiger can get there.

So can Phil but I doubt he will. The Nike boys will be happy Sunday night because the winner is either going to be Tiger, Anthony Kim or Calgary's Stephen Ames.

I know I'm crazy, they are all at -4 right now but it's just a hunch. If it doesn't work out, no big deal, I can make this blog disappear real fast.

No comments: