Saturday, March 24, 2007

Open Season


The local golf season opens today down in Port Hope. It's hard to believe but with Port Hope being right on Lake Ontario and with the wind being strong, perhaps it's helping dry off the links. Here in Peterborough I would not expect any course other than Keystone Links to be open until at least April. Liftlock I'm sure will have their range open and Craig up at Kawartha Lakes Golf Academy won't be far behind. I'm not one usually to hit the links too early although this year I'm more eager to go then normal. Anyhow, if you are heading to Port Hope this weekend have fun. They have an open house on today as well as at least 9 holes open.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get out there. I did not make it to Port Hope on the weekend as it got a bit cool on Saturday but it won't be long. If and when courses are opening will you be posting it on your site ?

Sandy